In this article:
b. Import font
'Fonts are enormously powerful in setting the tone and personality for a brand. With thousands of fonts to choose from today, some organisations go the extent of spending thousands on creating a bespoke font, unique to them, in order to stand out from the crowd. This is something I often look at when creating a logo, to establish a more unique or quirky personality for the name" said Matt, creative director from MAXX.
b. Import font
1. Find preferable font resources, example: Google font
2. Click on + to add new font into list (green circle).
Take font - Concert One as example.
3. Click on the pop-up bar at the bottom.
4. For better explanation, divide three code into 1,2,3.
5. Admin Panel > Themes > Edit Source > layout > layout/theme.liquid > insert code 1 after "line 16" > Save
6. Assign your code 2, and code 3 to below template
"value": "code 2 ,code3 ",
"label": "code 2",
"group": "code 3"
For font Concert One example:
"value": "'Concert One',cursive",
"label": "'Concert One'",
7. Go to config/settings_schema.json to add the font type for [Body text]
Locate "id": "body_font_family", copy the template with code and paste it into the row after "options": [ (probably is after line 18)
8. Go to config/settings_schema.json to add the font type for [Heading text]
Locate "id": "heading_font_family", copy the template with code and paste it into the row after "options": [ (probably is after line 140)
10. Admin Panel > Themes > Customize > General > body text : Concert One> Save.