As of our latest package offer, you can now enjoy free DNS hosting for every package/domain with us that you have signed up. To create your domains and start using this service, follow this steps :
1. Login to our client area billing system at :-
For (MY) client: https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php
For (US) client: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypanel/clientarea.php
For (SG) client: https://billing.exabytes.sg/mypanel/clientarea.php
2. On top of the menu, click > Domains > Manage DNS.
3. Click Add Zone and fill in your domain name which you would like to setup and select the IP from the drop down which is assigned to your "Package name or domain name" which you would like this domain to be pointed to. When finished, click Add Zone.
4. Your domain DNS zones will be showing up on the bottom of the list.
5. Click Edit to start setting up the DNS records that you would like to add/edit/modify.
6. Update your domain A record to 18.104.22.168 and WWW CNAME to shops.myshopify.com.
Noted: In order for you to use this feature, you will need to update the domain DNS name server at your domain registrar to resolve to our DNS server. The DNS name server set will be available when you edit the zones records as outlined in steps No.5 as above.
Below is the nameserver you should apply to your domain name in order to able to use the DNS hosting :
Nameserver 1: ns184.mschosting.com : 22.214.171.124
Nameserver 2: ns185.mschosting.com : 126.96.36.199
Nameserver 3: ns186.mschosting.com : 188.8.131.52
Note 1: May email to our support via support portal or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist on if user are stuck.
Note 2:May further refer to: https://help.shopify.com/manual/domains/connecting-existing-domains/setting-up-your-domain