.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Appointing New Invoicing Party for .MY Domain
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jun, 2022 at 5:28 PM
1) Go to MYNIC SELFCARE Portal here
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
Please refer to the following articles for the procedures.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Username for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
2) May enter your domain name under "Search"column and click on "Manage" for the respective domain name.
3) Go to the third tab showing "Invoicing Party" as below:
4) Under "Change Invoicing Party" section, you may choose your preferred New Invoicing Party, and click on "Change"
Notes: To select Exabytes as your New Invoicing Party, you may select Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd
from Reseller list.5) You may click on "Yes" to confirm this invoicing party change request.
6) Invoicing Party changed and a notification will be send to you through the contact person email address.
Note: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.