How To Check Incoming Mail Logs In SPAM Expert
Modified on: Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 4:32 PM
This guideline prepared to guide user who subscribe SPAM Expert (Advanced Incoming SPAM Protection) service to check their incoming mail logs.
- Enter SPAM Expert dashboard via client area. If user not familiar may refer to guideline (How To Enter SPAM Expert Dashboard).
- Click on "Log Search" icon under "Incoming" session.
- User may now enter incoming mail clue under relevant column. Suggest to insert either information of "Sender" email or "Recipient" email under search column.
- Once the clue filled, may proceed to click on "Start Search" button to let system checking on incoming email based on specify criteria.
- Allowed system to have few second to process needed data and it shall list the result based on specify criteria.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.